Introduction to the Whole Woman® Community
Thank you for your interest in the Whole Woman® Community, your place for support and sharing on your journey to natural health.
We Want to Know What You Have Learned
What have you learned between your education at Whole Woman® and your practical experience? How can you connect with other women who are on this particular life journey as well to help overcome the sense of isolation and loneliness when your health is eroding the quality of your life? What can you share with them that you have learned on your journey?
How to Participate?
Participating in the Community requires two things, a password and an agreement to play by the Community rules as laid out to your right.
If you are already a Whole Woman® customer, you already have a password. Just log into your account. You'll be taken to your Library and you'll see the link for the Community there. Just click on it.
Getting a Password if You Don't Have One
If you have just opted in to Whole Woman® but haven't made a purchase yet, the steps are simple to get your password.
- Click on the login link in the main menu across the top of this page.
- This will take you to the login page. There is a box in the middle where you'll be asked for your email address and password, but you don't have a password yet, so you don't want that. Just below the login box is a link that says forgot password. On a small screen you may have to scroll down to see it. Just click that link.
- You'll be asked for your email address. The system will send you a link in an email. Clicking that link will take you to a page to set your password.
- Once you have your password, click on the Community link in the wholewoman.com main menu and click on the Member Sign In blue button on the left column of the page. Enter email and password once again, but now you're in.
A Note to Spammers
If you are considering promoting your products and services here, understand that you will be promptly removed from the Community if you do so and your access to the Community will be blocked for future access. Please review the Community rules to the right.
Community Etiquette Guidelines
A note of clarification…
We provide the Community for mutual support, clarification, answers to specific questions, and well, Community. Questions about our programs for new members are fine.
Education in the fundamentals of the Whole Woman work is not a function of the Community however.
We make the Community available for women who are not yet customers for two reasons:
- To demonstrate from the reports of our customers that Whole Woman methods work
- While the Whole Woman work is built around self-care, our customers are not alone, the Community is part of their support system in their healing work.
Please respect the time of our moderators and our customers by not expecting them to educate you in the fundamentals. That’s what our comprehensive courses are for. Just click the Store link for more information on our courses. In the Community, please...
- Be nice, kind, honest, positive, and civil.
Please don't use the forums for blatant self-promotion or advertising. Spammers will be promptly removed from the Community.
Please do not take any suggestions you receive on the Forums as professional advice, medical or otherwise. Only you are responsible for your health. That includes seeking other professional help where appropriate.
Please make participating in the Whole Woman Community a positive, encouraging, and uplifting experience for everyone. Thank you!