Become a Whole Woman Ambassador
Help the women you know or meet
Help yourself as well
And help Whole Woman get the word out about the dangers of the medical system and the natural, effective methods of Whole Woman self-care.
The Whole Woman Ambassador Program
Opportunities for All Women
The Medical Cartel
The medical system holds all the cards, controls the narrative, the media, and the money.
We the people have given them that power, and they have and continue to abuse that power.
The underlying problem is that our so-called “healthcare” system knows nothing about health, and certainly doesn’t “care” about health.
If they did, the corridors of the Capitol building in Washington DC, every Statehouse, and every legislative body in the world would be swarmed with doctors demanding an end to the production of toxic chemicals, factory farming, and the many other ways humans have learned to compromise their health.
Are the doctors there? Of course not.
As obvious as it sounds, it’s worth reminding ourselves that for doctors, healthy people are bad for business. And medicine is first, last, and always a business. That means that revenue and profits are their priorities and what happens to and with patients is hardly on the priority list.
An exception is trauma. In the emergency room, they work miracles every day.
For chronic conditions like prolapse, however, surgery is all they really know or even want to know. We have heard countless stories from women who, using my methods, brought their prolapse, urinary incontinence, hip or knee pain under control only to have the results dismissed out of hand by their doctors.
The Cultural Problem
We have a cultural problem, however.
It’s very hard for women to talk about their prolapse or incontinence. Hip and knee problems not so much. Anything “down there” however, is culturally shrouded in shame and failure.
My husband Lanny’s powerful and useful document A Husband’s Guide to Prolapse is one of our most popular downloads because women even have difficulty talking with their own husbands about their challenges.
There is an old adage in marketing…”Produce a product your customers will want to tell others about.” You can see our problem trying to harness word-of-mouth.
The Whole Woman Ambassadors Program
I started the Whole Woman Ambassadors Program for one reason, to encourage and help women talk to other women about the issues and the self-care opportunities we offer.
To help with this, as an Ambassador, we will share with you the revenue you generate for Whole Woman. We’re not like the medical system with unlimited resources to call on. We are a tiny company that has had an impact far greater than our size would suggest, having kept thousands of women out of the operating room in over sixty countries.
Just as other health related disciplines, such as oriental medicine, osteopathy, chiropractic, and others have established themselves as legitimate alternatives to the drugs and surgery horror show that medicine has become, we are working hard to train and certify Whole Woman Practitioners around the US and the world.
On the internet, our Ambassadors Program would be conventionally called an "affiliate" program, a very common and well accepted term. However, we felt that the women who share our story should be more than just an affiliate, but an Ambassador of the unique body of Whole Woman work to the women of the world.
How Ambassadorship Works
Here’s how Ambassadorship works…
- You click the button below to sign up for our program.
- There is no cost to you.
- We provide you with a unique web link.
- You share that link with women you know and meet.
- When they click on that link and if they make a purchase from Whole Woman within thirty days of their first use of that link (using the original browser with which they contacted Whole Woman), you get credit for having made the connection.
- By the seventh of the following month, we send the commission you have earned directly to your PayPal account.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, no worries, they are quick and easy to set up and cost nothing.
The Ethics of Ambassadorship
Keeping business and personal friendship relationships are different, and they often don’t mix well. Chances are you’ve been exposed to multi-level marketers at some point in your life. Each woman needs to decide for herself how she feels about earning a commission when recommending something to a friend.
If disclosing the financial dimension of your recommendation makes it feel cleaner, then by all means do that.
Our intent is threefold.
- Over one million women undergo radical and notoriously unreliable surgery each year to “fix” their pelvic problems at a terrible financial and lifelong physical cost. Giving women proven, science-backed, legitimate alternatives to surgery is our mission.
- Particularly during this pandemic, women have suffered disproportionately with the loss of employment, risk of eviction, and having to care for children at home full time. And all that assumes they didn't become ill themselves!
- Becoming an Ambassador will be a legitimate way for many women to earn extra dollars each month that could make a real difference in their stress levels and lives.
- Whole Woman will benefit from being able to educate and help more women to realize they have real options when it comes to dealing with their pelvic challenges beyond the medical system’s surgical obsessions.
The Whole Woman Conference
Our initial Ambassador offering is the Whole Woman Conference. The commission is 50% of whatever we get paid by the women you refer. In the coming weeks, we will expand that to incude our other products. Most will have the same commission structure. Commissions for physical products (our exercise batons and posture belts, for instance) will be lower because our margins are lower.
If you would like to participate in the Ambassadors Program, please click the button below to sign up. If you have questions, please feel free to click the “Click here for help” button.
Thank you for your attention to this program. Let’s go change the world together!
Click to Join Whole Woman Ambassadors