An information and support resource for women seeking a legitimate alternative to drugs and surgery for...
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
- Chronic hip pain
- Chronic knee pain
- Post-hysterectomy syndromes
…and many other common women’s health challenges.
Hello, my name is Christine Kent. Since 2003 Whole Woman® has been helping women overcome the fear and anxiety that often accompany common symptoms, while also giving them tools and resources to help stabilize and reverse their conditions.
At Whole Woman, we understand that the body is a self-organizing, self-healing organism when aligned with the laws of nature. We also acknowledge that gynecology, urology, oncology, and orthopedics are rife with anatomical misunderstanding, misguided practices, and harmful treatments.
Whole Woman follows the principles of self-care, which are inextricably connected with caring for others and caring for the planet.
- No one knows my body better than me
- My endocrine system extends out into the ecosystem
- Natural foods and herbs harmonize with the complexity of my hormones, nervous system, and genetics
- How I breathe, sit, stand and move in the world make the difference between vitality and musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Love, patience, and forgiveness are intrinsic to the human evolutionary path
- Living well and dying well co-exist along the self-care continuum.
The Whole Woman work has kept thousands of women out of the operating room and leading full physically and sexually active lives in over sixty countries.
We have trained and certified Whole Woman Practitioners throughout the US, and in Canada, Ireland, the UK, Belgium, Germany, Ghana, and Australia.
How may we help you?
Christine Kent, RN
Please Stay in Touch
If you will provide us with your information, we'll send you useful information from time to time.
Note - Your information is save with us and is never shared.