Becoming a Committed
Hi, I'm Christine Kent, Founder of Whole Woman®.
The Whole Woman® Clinics are unique. Unlike traditional medical clinics, you are the healer and no one will be pushing drugs or surgery!
What Does the Clinic Address?
The Clinics are for women working with…
- Pelvic organ prolapse (cystocele, rectocele, or uterine)
- Urinary incontinence
- Chronic hip pain
- Chronic knee pain
- Post-hysterectomy challenges
- Menopausal challenges
Who is the Whole Woman® Clinic For?
The Whole Woman® Clinic is for you if…
- You are serious about taking responsibility for your health and healing
- You are clear you don’t want surgery
- You no longer trust the medical system
- You are clear what your doctor tells you is motivated more by his/her economic interest in your condition than your health and healing
- You believe that the wisdom of Nature in your body, your heart, your mind and the world around you will guide you in your commitment to your health
- In our process of becoming, the help and support of others is essential to accelerate our progress
Whole Woman® Clinic is for you when you have questions, concerns, need information, support, or verification that you’re on the healing path. At the Clinic, you’ll get the information, answers, and support you need to accelerate stabilizing and reversing your condition.
What is the Process?
- I personally lead the Clinics so you'll have direct contact with and interaction with me.
- Clinics are limited to twelve participants to insure that everyone has ample time.
- Each Clinic meets for two hours, once per week, and for six weeks.
- Two separate Clinics run concurrently. One meets on Tuesdays from 5 PM to 7 PM Mountain Daylight Time and the second Clinic on Thursdays at 11 AM to 1 PM Mountain Daylight Time (OTC -6 or -7 depending on Daylight Savings). The timing intent is to make the Clinic accessible to women in Australia and Europe.
- Before each Clinic session, participants will be reminded to submit their questions to me through our online system so I can prepare for the sessions.
- At the beginning of the first Clinic session, I will go around the group to inventory each participant’s objectives for their Clinic. Each woman’s objective will be her focal point, her anchor for her self-care and healing.
- I will then go around the group and address the questions that have been submitted. You'll get the answer to your own question and learn from my answers to all the other questions as well.
- Finally, I will ask each participant what specific action(s) to which they are prepared to commit for the coming week.
- At the beginning of the following week’s session, I will review the commitments and ask each participant to report on their progress.
- Research shows that a public declaration of intent powerfully amplifies human focus and commitment to action and results.
- At the end of the last session, I will review each participant’s initial objectives to see how they feel about what they accomplished and define their path going forward.
- The Clinics encourage open, honest communication with other women in a safe and confidential environment.
- Each session will be recorded and available only to the Clinic participants for six months after the final Clinic session.
- If a participant misses a session, she’ll have access to the recording.
- There are no refunds for the Clinic. It is each participant’s responsibility to attend.
Why Sign Up for a Whole Woman® Clinic?
- You are ready to take charge of your health.
- You’ve taken a Whole Woman® video course and have questions.
- Your Whole Woman® video course has whet your appetite for a deeper dive into the Whole Woman® work.
- You’re a busy woman, it’s easy to forget about the posture and exercises, but a verbal commitment to me and the other participants helps you stay on track.
- These pelvic conditions are like your best friend, always there when you need her! The symptoms you are experiencing are just your body’s way of telling you what you need to be doing, not just for a few weeks, but for the rest of your life. Restoring your quality of life means you must make improvements in your pelvic condition.
- In six weeks of focused work, you can establish habits that will support your pelvic health for a lifetime.
If you are new to Whole Woman, I experienced a profound uterine prolapse in the early 1990s while still in nursing school. After almost a decade of suffering with protruding cervix and trying everything I could think of to help, I got the message that resolving this condition was my life’s work. It took years of intensive, virtually full time research in the medical school library as well as working with my own body, but I finally cracked the code.
After quickly getting my own prolapse under control, I started teaching women online to see if I could help them as well. Within a couple of weeks the feedback started pouring in, “My symptoms are improving!” I published my first book in 2003 and since then my work has kept thousands of women out of the operating room in over sixty countries.
My methods work and get results. Central to my work, however, is that you are the only one who can stabilize and reverse your condition. There is no surgical or other “fix”. Prolapse, hip or knee pain, urinary incontinence, these are only symptoms, your body’s way of calling your attention to a root cause that is giving rise to the symptoms. With my work, you will change the root cause and the symptoms will resolve themselves.
This is why my work focuses on self-care, because no one else can do this work for you. This flies in the face of what we have been taught all our lives, to passively accept the advice of “experts”, in other words doctors. My intention with the Clinics is to break that paradigm and help you realize that your pelvic health is both your right, responsibility, and well within your capacity to create.
Whole Woman® Clinic is US$ 397.00.
Two Clinics will be running concurrently at different times to accommodate women in the US, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand.
The Tuesday Clinics will run from 5PM to 7PM Mountain Daylight Time (UTC -6) each week and begin on August 30th.
The Thursday Clinics will run from 11AM until 1PM and begin on September 1st.
Participation in the individual Clinics is not interchangeable.
If you have taken the Whole Woman® video course relevant to your condition, you will get far more value from the Clinic.
If you do not yet have a Whole Woman® video course, with your paid Clinic tuition you’ll receive a 50% discount coupon for your next video course.
Each participant will receive a Whole Woman® Clinic Journal in which to document your questions, my responses, and take notes from each session.
To register, just click the button to register for the Clinic that best suits your schedule. You will have access only to the specific Clinic you select.You’ll be contacted by email confirming your participation, with your journal to download, and the link to submit your first question for your first Clinic session.
Any questions? Please reach out to Lanny at the Whole Woman® office at +1 505-243-4010 or by email at [email protected]
Thank you for making this commitment to your quality of life for yourself and your loved ones who want the best for you. Come join the Clinic to become the self-care master you are capable of being!