Why Whole Woman Practitioner Training is the Right Move in These Interesting Times
Here are just a few of the reasons you should become a Certified Whole Woman Practitioner…
- Your existing practice or service may be struggling in this pandemic age and you need a “no physical contact” service to add to your existing practice.
- You have come to appreciate what a huge problem pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, chronic hip and knee pain, post-hysterectomy problems, and menopause challenges are for the billions of the women of the world and you want to do what you can to help.
- You want to be able to inform women about these issues, and work with them to help regain control of their pelvic health.
- You have come to realize how profoundly misguided gynecology and orthopedics really are and that the pursuit of money has completely overshadowed their moral responsibility to “do no harm.”
- Your realization that self-care is the only practical solution to these conditions, and women desperately need the knowledge of how to do this.
- Your exposure to my research and work is creating a hunger for more in-depth understanding of your own miraculous body and its mysteries.
- You have come to appreciate that most systems relating to the body such as yoga, Pilates, physical therapy, and bodywork were developed by men for male bodies and that changes in these practices are necessary for helping women.
- In this pandemic age, everyone is coming to appreciate the need to “pivot”, to change what you have always done to adapt to the new reality of the COVID-19 pandemic.
I could go on and on…
If you polled all the women in your community with the question, “Have you ever experienced pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, chronic hip and knee pain, post-hysterectomy problems, and menopause challenges, or have a friend or family member who has?” It’s very likely 30-40% of the women you talk to will say, “OMG yes!”
The scale of these problems is huge. If you’re on my mailing list, chances are you are intimately familiar with at least some of these conditions and the devastation they bring to your quality of life.
As a Certified Whole Woman Practitioner you can help.
You can teach these women what they need to get their conditions under their own control without dangerous surgery or drugs.
Becoming a Certified Whole Woman Practitioner
Yes, acquiring the knowledge to become certified takes time and costs money.
It’s an investment.
You can put your money in a bank, which can fail. You can invest in the stock market, which can plunge. The investment of education is one you can count on for the rest of your productive life (and we have one active Practitioner who is 84!) to not only help you enrich the lives of others but be financially rewarded for doing so. You win, your clients win, society wins.
The only people who don’t win are the doctors and medical centers who are trying to keep their multi-million dollar operating theaters filled 7/24.
The Whole Woman Practitioner Training is only offered once a year and takes just short of eight months. The course dates are January 8 - August 16, 2021.
The 2021 class will be our tenth, a milestone in the transformation of women’s health!
Historically, we’ve required all students to come to Albuquerque for a week at the end of the program for the practicum, final assessment, and to participate in the annual Whole Woman Conference.
Since both the travel and getting together are no longer practical, we are doing both virtually and will likely do so for the foreseeable future. This substantially lowers both the overall cost and travel time, particularly for those coming to the US from abroad.
We welcome women who do not have nor intend to build a practice but only want the information for their own edification.
Whole Woman Practitioner Benefits
Aside from getting paid for helping transform the lives of the women in your network and community, experiencing the warm glow from seeing the relief, excitement, and hope on the faces of the women who have realized that they really can take charge of their own pelvic health, there are many other benefits.
- Free access to all current Whole Woman streaming videos
- 40% discount on all Whole Woman physical products you can resell to your clients
- 50% Affiliate commission on any purchases your clients make of Whole Woman streaming videos
- 50% Affiliate commission on any Whole Woman Conference registrations when your clients attend our annual conference.
- Personal access to me if you have a client with a unique situation for which you need my perspective.
- Free admission for yourself to all future Whole Woman annual conferences.
- Membership in a unique global sisterhood of Whole Woman Practitioners.
As you can probably see, these additional benefits can collectively be worth the tuition cost of the whole Practitioner Training Course!
For All the Information on Whole Woman Practitioner Training…
For the complete information and application package for the 2021 Whole Woman Practitioner Training class, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. You'll receive an email with the download.
The Enrollment Process
Note that the application is online and the link is provided in the package. We are notified on receipt of an application, which I will review and my office will follow up promptly to schedule a one hour interview with me personally to learn more about you and answer any questions you have about the program.
I will let you know my decision on your application at the end of the interview.
Take the Next Step in Your Life and Career
Whole Woman Practitioner Training will transform everything you thought you knew about the female body and your perspective on the medical system. My experience in training dozens of Practitioners has proven this to be true.
I hope you will join our Tenth Anniversary class! COVID or no COVID, life goes on and the help women need to gain control of their pelvic health they need now.
Give yourself the gift of knowledge and experience that will allow you to serve the women in your community at both deeper and higher levels than ever before.
Enrich your understanding of your own miraculous body, and start a new venture if you don’t have an existing practice to leverage.
If you have any questions about the program, please call Lanny in my office at +1 505-243-4010 or write [email protected] and he’ll be happy to help.
I look forward to receiving your application and our interview!
Please provide the information below and your Whole Woman Practitioner Training Information/Application Package will be emailed to you.
Thank you for your interest!