Prolapse and looser stools?

Body: 

Ok as far as i know i only have a uterine prolapse (will find out more on 28th dec when i see a gyno)

Can a uterine prolapse cause looser stools?

Feel like this prolapse is turning me intop a hypocondriac or something lol

I am 37 btw... I worry as both my grandparents died of the big C - in the bowel. Other than looser stools i do not go anymore often and have no other problems etc

i also have MS so also could be that - I also have and have had since i was 10yrs old a terrific fear of death - so thatmay be why i have turned into a pathetic moron of late

Sue

Will see what Dr says...

I also see a Gynae (The nice one who did not advocate surgery) on 28th December...

Mum gave me the below poem once (Tho what this poem says would be impossible if/when I lose her - My best friend) - But this 'phobia' is not something I have yet been able to get over - been 27yrs and still there :(
Maybe one day... I hope so - i really do...

Death is nothing at all.

I have only slipped away in to the next room.

I am I, and you are you

Whatever we were to each other ,that we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way you used
to.

Put no difference in your tone, wear no false air of solemnity or
sorrow.

Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together

Let my name be ever the household name it ever was, let it be spoken
without effect, without the trace of a shadow on it.

Life means all that it ever meant.

It is the same as it ever was: there is unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?

I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just
around the corner.

"All is well."

Henry Scott Holland

1847-1918

That is great - I like it :)

As you say - When you are so close to someone - Whoever that may be - That you almost think their thoughts - Loss is going to be like losing part of yourself.
When I was in Labour with Devon (My youngest) Mum had a terrific stomach ache that eased at 4am...
Devon was born at 03.55am - And....

Mum always puts her clocks 5 mins fast...

Freaky eh

I went to My Dr today about the Looser stools thing...

She was lovely - She said MS (Multiple Sclerosis) I have can cause looser stools if the Rectal muscles are not 'forming' them properly as they would normally...

She felt around my stomach and 'There' (lol) And said there is nothing that would make her think about the Big C or anything like that :) She said everything felt normal 'Up there' (lol)

She did not mention if I had a Rectocele though - I guess the Gynae would tell me this in December...

I just worry as Two grandparents died of Colon Cancer. The Dr said I have no symptoms whatsoever bar the 'Looser stools' thing.

So she seemed very satisfied (And was thorough) That I am fine...

Which is cool

We think you're fine, too. :-)