Christine, Is the garment for prolapse called "V2 Supporter"? I wasn't happy with the "Fembrace" if you recall and I'd like to try the other one, which is also cheaper! They don't give much of a description of the product! I am thinking this might help give me more support while working the new job! Thanks, Nancy

I wish I could tell you that I've tried it, but I haven't. It looks like a good design for prolapse though - very minimalist, yet sturdy. Hopefully the fabric is comfortable. I do know women who feel it's a very good product. If you buy it Nancy, let us know what you think!

Hi Nancy. I have the V2 supporter and it's pretty good. My prolapse is pretty severe. It would remind you of a men's jock strap. It has just wide elastic straps that you kind of step into and then the front of the garment has a panel (with a pretty embroidered flower on it) that fits over your pelvic area. It kind of acts as a prop-up of the prolapses. I think it does a pretty good job and is reasonably comfortable. I use it when I'm on my feet alot as it gets uncomfortable when sitting a long time. Good luck. I think it will work for you.

Sharon, Thank you for the "info"! I am definitely going to order it tomorrow! I'll let everyone know how it works for me. Nancy

Noproblem Nancy. Good luck and let me know how it works!